Monday, December 06, 2004

Slave of the Codex

Today, I received a Christmas card (thank you very much, Ms.Mac). Unfortunately, I'm Swiss and Swiss don't do Christmas cards (neither Valentine cards). In addition, we have to fight weird Anglo-Saxon cultural indoctrination (e.g. Santa Claus, Halloween, paper hats). Hence, I can't send Christmas cards to anyone. It may happen that you catch Swiss folks doing anything of the mentioned above. This just shows that there are spineless slobs among us. I do apologize in advance. (PS: I have nothing against receiving Christmas cards - that's not prohibeted by the unwritten codex of Swiss cultur)

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Christmas Card: You're very welcome.

Do not buckle under the pressure of Anglo-Saxon indoctrination. I'd be disappointed and would have to find a new genuine Swiss person to be friends with!

Anonymous said...

"Swiss" and "culture" used together. Hahahahahahaha what a fucken joke, you heathen bastards.

Mr. Urs said...

As I said, I's already heavily tainted by Anglo-Saxons.