Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Gartered Wellington Look

Far better as early adapting is setting trends. The trend I'd been setting in the remote region of north east Siberia is the long expected fusion of British aristocracy with plain fetish.



The look concentrates on the below waist area. It consists of as long as possible Wellington boots worn over a pair of yellow oilskin trousers. The gumboots are kept in position by a pair of garters. A garter-belt is not required, a wide leather belt is much more suitable. A black water-repelling top is recommended.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is you, because I saw your hand in that part of your body, where you put it sometimes. Gatín;-)

Well I know as well your standing position, which identifies you perfectly.

Mr. Urs said...

I know the hand is a bit Al Bundy like... but I'm not into selling female shoes, though. Maybe, I can market my look and they I would have to *thoughts about comitting suicide appear*

As the standing postions goes: I owe this to the doctor who fixed my broken leg the wrong way. It turned out be 1 cm shorter than the other (the right one). Hence the rest-on-the-left-leg position.

Anonymous said...

As I sat on a sunny bank ...... ;)

Ms Mac said...

Hmmmm... I wonder if there's a dvd for that fetish?

Mr. Urs said...

Be patient. We were accompanied by a camera man all the time.