Sunday, September 02, 2007

Heavily Tempted

Finally a day off. The last couple of days, I've been repairing a poxy gun. Although I work in defence, I can hardly tell the difference between a gun and a toaster. And when we are already at comparisons, making a systems engineer fixing a gun is like forcing an architect to fix the plumbing. However, now the bloody thing is ready to pump hot lead again. Thus I could avoided work for today and went (window) shopping in Copenhagen were we happen to be moored right in front of the queen's palace.



I loath shopping, but in Copenhagen things are different, such as more beautifully designed than elsewhere. I spent almost an hour at Illums Bolighus, the unaffordable shrine to Scandinavian design. I'm lucky, I don't live here. I would starve to death just to buy all those lovely things.

3 comments:

Toño said...

Did you see her?
I am sure she gave you an audience...;)

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you. I absolutely love this collage!

spentrails said...

For a good while there, I thought you were repairing an epoxy gun. I was briefly very concerned about that being their only defensive weapon.

Have now realised that I need to be more careful with reading.