Monday, October 17, 2005

I'll Drop My Pants In Front Of A Lady

Maybe this is just too much information, however, there is a nasty rasher on the inside of my left thigh just next to my private parts. This rasher is nagging me since about a month, it's especially itching when I sweat (I just spent a fortnight in Malaysia!).

Luckily, I've got a dermatologist to deal with such phenomenas. It's a posh group practice called Causa Dermis. I went to this place some years ago, because a friend of mine forced me to. I had a nasty spot on my forehead, which was bleeding all the time. It just would not heal. The spot turned out to be a basal cell carcinoma *)

This morning, I called to get an appointment. My physician seems to be on a beauty cruise (this weird place offers also botox lunches!). If I want to have an appointment in the foreseeable future, I'll have to go to a female physician. This means, I'll have to drop my pants in front of a lady. I'm a bloody boofta. I'm not used to this. Can a leopard change his spots?

*) Side story: At that time, I needed new passport photos. I need them in the dozens for my work. I went to the company photographer for a session and received a pack of photographs on the next day. Obviously, they thought that the spot is a pimple and photoshopped it away. Hence, I travel with a manipulated photo in my passport.

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Oh come on! You may be a boofta but you're not a girl!

Be a man and drop 'em!

;-)