Sunday, December 11, 2005

Cookie Bitching

A colleague of mine has once called me the cookie bitch of my family. According to his theory, every family has one. It is the person, which makes the Christmas cookies. Whatever, this weekend it was again time for cookie bitching at Gomad Mansion™. The process is very simple. One takes this:



...and turns it into this:



This year, my bitching could be limited to the absolute minimum, because Gatín took over the cutting of the cinnamon and chocolate stars. He is much more patient than I am when it comes to handling delicate matters.

4 comments:

mr. mac said...

Gomad, how lucky you are to have someone to handle the delicate matters for you.

The cookies look great. Well done to both the Gomad Mansion Cookie Bitches.

Mr. Urs said...

Thanks mate. I hope you enjoy your life as grass widower.

mr. mac said...

Cheers. Hopefully the absence will only be temporary.

Jeanette said...

wow! that's amazing. they look absolutely delicious!