Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mi maleta es mi casa

The quite time is over. It looks like I'll live out of my suitcase for the rest of the year. These are the trips scheduled right now:
  • Glasgow, Scotland
  • Cádiz, Spain
  • Bangalore, India
  • Bremen, Germany
  • Bangalore, India
  • Virginia, U.S.A.
I will miss at least 6 Spanisch classes in a row. How will I ever be able to master this language? Recovery and some catching up on the language will be on Mallorca by the end of the year. Finally a trip together with Toño, if he has the patience to wait...

5 comments:

Toño said...

I'll always wait for you my angel...

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of us gipsies! Stop at Adelboden if you like..

Unknown said...

well... I'd love to be traveling instead of waiting here for the immigration to hurry up and make me wait too many months more. But I shouldn't complain because I get to be with P every night.

Ryan said...

when the usa?

Rob7534 said...

Wow! Lots of travel. You don't need to learn Spanish anyway, you and Tonio speak the Language of Love! :)