Thursday, January 04, 2007

Promotion!

I've got a promotion. I'm now officially with all regalia a member of the pointy haired Middle Managment. All my energy will flow into being every employee's worst nightmare. I wasn't born mean and unscrupulous, but I work hard at it, and will succeed. My top priorities are the bottom line and looking good in front of my subordinates and superiors (not necessarily in that order). Of absolutely no concern to me will be the professional or personal well-being of my employees. I'm technologically challenged but I stay current on all the latest business trends, even though I rarely understands them. Nontheless, I promise to break the rules by not driving an Audi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sir!

I am very proud of you.

I understand that you do not want to drive an Audi, but which one would you like to drive?

Toño

Ryan said...

congrats!!!!!

Ms Mac said...

Many congrats to you!

I do love it when you post The Office for us all!