Sunday, March 04, 2007

At Our Lake

Experiencing the perfect spring Sunday, Toño and I made a brief walk to our brand spanking new lake (remember?) that was built literally in our backyard.

Our Lake

It is 500 metres long and most of its northern shore is a sandy beach. Guess were we will be, when spring has been replaced by summer.

Talking about seasons. We are back from the perfect winter exploitation in Siberia. I have already and will in due course release detailed reports on this blog on all our adventures. The diary will also posted on Through the Northern Pole of Cold.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since you have had such a mild winter, I get jealous of you saying spring turning into summer...

I'm just hoping for sun but I guess I can't get too picky as that happens in July for us here...

By the way, all clouds for the eclipse too... :(

However, I'd love to get back to switzerland soon...