Monday, December 17, 2007

Frantically Cookie Bitching

I was late, it was intensive, however, Cookie Bitching 2007 is accomplished.

On Friday, I started with the ones for my clan. It took 24 hours to get those done. I was still baking when the guests arrived for Saturday's dinner party*.



Then on Sunday, we had the traditional Swiss Rover Cookie Contest. These were the winner cookies (unfortunately not mine):



We were so knocked out, we had to skip a Christmas party on Sunday night. This is a first.

* Luckily, the guests brought the food - the kitchen was quite a mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yumm yumm, i'd love to put my teeth into one of these stars:) i decided not to bother this year,time is simply running out and i rather create some candy and confectionery throughout the next year.But this year my family has to content themselves with store bought cookies:)

Unknown said...

Oh those look so good!

But I must ask, did I spot you swimming in Lac Leman??

I swear it was u. (wink wink)

http://www.swissinfo.org/eng/multimedia/picture_of_the_day/detail/Cold_dip.html?siteSect=15095&sid=8539035&cKey=1197819342000&ty=in