Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stomach Italy

Maybe I just always had bad luck. But I've never been to an Italian hotel, were I really felt as snug as a bug in a rug. Like last week, when I was sent to Genoa by my caring employer to evaluate a potential supplier. But despite the nasty hotel experience, I have absolutely no reason to complain. The treat of such trips is being taken to a really good restaurant for dinner, which compensates for a lot. I had:



Acciughe ripiene alla ligure
Trofiette al pesto
Tagliata di tonno al sesamo
Tarte tatin di pere con gocce di cioccolato
accopanied by Rossese di Dolceacqua

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would gladly eat your dessert right now for you... That meal looks like a course fit for a king!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks good to me... yum ^_^