Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Toño Caught Sleeping at Work

Toño called me earlier today and kindly asked me to modify some posts I made, which were related to an event his caring employer had organised.

A colleague of him had googled the event to find out how it was covered by this fabulous thingy called the internet and if some this stuff of it could make it into a press set. Well, this is what she had found:



The name of this event is now erased from these pages. Sorry Toño for bringing you into this awkward situation, but I could look at you for ages, especially when you are sleeping. ...and when I'm away, I can look at this picture.

3 comments:

MartininBroda said...

Wenn ich das richtig mitbekommen habe, warst Du über den gegenwärtigen "Auslandseinsatz" weniger begeistert, ich hoffe, Du konntest Deinen Seelenfrieden restaurieren; ich werde gleich meinen PC restaurieren, d.h. komplett neu aufsetzen, wäre nett, wenn es klappen würde.

Mr. Urs said...

Wenn ich ignoriere, dass ich hier für 1000 Euro schwitze (bei 29 Grad und Arbeit im Freien) und die dann doch nicht kriege, dann lässt es sich hier schon leben. Zu Hause würden auch 2 Rechner auf eine Einrichtung warten. Viel Glück beim neu Aufsetzen.

Anonymous said...

This picture reminds me how much I love when you bring me to bed in order me to fall asleep and then when the next day we wake up together and you say "good morning Antonio".

And it also reminds me how much I love to be in love and to share my life with you.

Now we can see how important it is you taking pictures all around...

Messing you much

Toño