Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Reviewed - The Transforming Power of Glee

We do not watch much TV, nevertheless we like TV series. I either get them on DVD or previewed and recommended by Château Mac. So, out of this collection, what was so outstanding on Toño's iMac* this year?

Well Toño & I had been on TV in 2009! But I reckon it would be a slightly bit impudent to vote for ourselves. And if I look at the rest, I have to declare without the slightest hesitation Glee the Best on TV 2009.



Ever since I sat endless hours through that cheesy Phantom of the Opera I simply loath musicals. Thus, if you told me that I would favour anything in which people break into song and dance constantly, I would have hit you right into your face. Now I can't do it any more. It's the power of Glee. It made me so much more peaceful.

*we haven't even got a telly

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Don't stop believin'!