Saturday, May 28, 2005

FANTASTIC!

Life is really good to me right now. I'm feeling FANTASTIC! There is no particular reason. It's just a general feeling. Though, I wouldn't call my life GLAMOROUS - but definitely FABULOUS.

Chris Lowe's selection of 'songs about love, friendship, sex, religion, hope and despair' scores the feeling FANTASTIC! perfectly:
  • Savage: Don’t Cry Tonight
  • Mr Flagio: Take A Chance
  • Klein and MBO: Dirty Talk
  • The Flirts: Passion
  • Matia Bazaar: Ti Sento
  • Justice vs. Simian: Never Be Alone
  • Queen: The Show Must Go On
  • Celestial Choir: Stand On The Word
  • Carl Bean: I Was Born This Way
  • Dusty Springfield: I’d Rather Leave While I’m In Love
Just buy, Back To Mine selected by the Pet Shop Boys. I can't guarantee you FANTASTIC! However, I'm playing it thin and transparent - as we said back then in the good old vinyl age.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

What would it be of humans without the blessings of music. I just love to see you happy and enjoying life.