Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Breeding Discord

Quite some time ago, when 256 MByte memory sticks still could lead to an exuberance of feelings, someone in our department decided to distribute such devices among the employees. I was delighted to receive one. However, it disappeared within no time from my desk. I suspected everyone to have pinched it, but couldn’t convict anyone of the theft.



This morning, I discovered the memory stick in a cupboard behind a folder. I must have put it there so that no one can snitch it. I changed to sackcloth and ashes immediately and began to express my regret to my colleagues for suspecting them. This was a big mistake. Obviously, only a few had been selected to receive a memory stick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant'n imagine your accusing eyes. Anyhow an embarrasing situation. If I were, I would invite all of them to a refreshing glass of a "Verdejo" in order them to forget your distrustful behavior ;-)

Anonymous said...

please correct my faults...