Saturday, August 06, 2005

Deriously Loved Up

Back in March, Ms.Mac has referred to me as
...quite obviously deriously loved up and is spreading the joy of love everywhere!
This quote is still up to date and my loved up state is still on a dramatically increasing course. I can't deny it anymore, there is a streak of love in me. I seem to be able to give other people the level of intimacy that is needed.

Fact is, that I've never been in a longer relationship as with Gatín now. If I dare to compare, hardly any of my previous romantic or sexual involvements comes near to what Gatín & I have. It's like comparing vinegar with wine.

I mean an impure dilute solution of acetic acid and not Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena aged over 25 years when I talk of vinegar. However, I mean Syrah when I talk of wine. I'm talking of a quite powerfully flavoured, full-bodied, embracing and breath-taking experience.

Unfortunately, Gatín and I will again be separated for a few weeks. I'll have to go to Malaysia to teach some Thais how to handle a strong servo. But wherever I am, I have just to close my eyes and I can feel Gatín's tender kisses and hugs allover me.

Gatín, I am truly grateful that you kept knocking on my shell. You've opened a new universe to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Osín I tank you for the wonderful words. I thank God as well for having led me to you. You really are my Renaissance. I will take care of our precious love, because you are the sunshine of my life. I need both to survive. And it is real love because I can not sleep with out you and I always feel like writing you poems:

Metamorfosis
Luis G. Urbina, México 1868-1934.

Era un cautivo beso enamorado
de una mano de nieve que tenía
la apariencia de un lirio desmayado
y el palpitar de un ave en agonía.

Y sucedió que un día,
aquella mano suave
de palidez de cirio,
de languidez de lirio,
de palpitar de ave,
se acercó tanto a la prisión del beso,
que ya no pudo más el pobre preso
y se escapó; mas, con voluble giro,
huyó la mano hasta el confín lejano,
y el beso, que volaba tras la mano,
rompiendo el aire, se volvió suspiro.

Gracias. Gatín