Sunday, March 13, 2005

Облако-рай

What a wonderful Sunday and to be in love with Gatín makes it even better. An hour ago he gave me a foot massage and since then I'm like walking on clouds. My whole body is kind of enchanted, my mind is clear and I feel safe and sound like a child in his mother's arms.

But life is still not just a frosted cake. Right now, there are two things about me that are going on my nerves:
  1. Things piss me off that are not worth it. I should start to ponder the thoughts of Cicero, Seneca the Younger, Marcus Aurelius, and Epictetus a bit more. Calmness is a virtue, which I admire. But to live it is not as easy as it seems.
  2. My back is aching. I guess, that's due to a combination of to much work and to little sport. I have to find the balance again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will find the way to help my angel.