Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Chilling Out at Solis

We used the Pentecost weekend (which, in Switzerland, includes Monday) to do absolutely nothing but enjoying some good food and wine with some friends in the pleasant atmosphere of Solis in Grisons.



On Sunday, just to keep up appearances, we made a ride to Juf, the highest perennially inhabited village of Europe (2126 m or 6975 feet asl). On our way back, we stopped at the Rofflaschlucht and took a walk under the river Rhine.



However, now it's over with abandoning ourselves to idleness. We have to catch up with our chores and running errands.

4 comments:

Rob7534 said...

Sounds fantastic Gomad!

Idleness, for the sake of being idle.

Toño said...

Thanks a lot my sunshine for the wonderful time we have spent together in Solis.

I love a lot our pic, and the cascade reminds me of the place where I am coming from in Mexico, where me and my family used to have pinics.

Ms Mac said...

Awww, you guys!

Anonymous said...

Und mehr Bilder zum Ausflug nach Solis gibt es hier:
foto.stoipi.ch -> trcsolis