Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fatwa on Unia

I'm not a hater. It's a waste of energy and time I could spend with Toño. However, sometimes I just can't turn the other cheek and have to go Old Testament. This is the case with Unia, my not so former trade union.

I've sent Unia a letter of retirement, because they gave the impression that they were more than happy when I and my colleagues will loose our jobs (background), which is not quite correlating with my reasons to be a member of a trade union.

Whatever reasons I have, getting rid of them is far more difficult than I'd ever expected. Membership with Unia is an adherence contract of the worst kind. As I've been informed that according to the fine print, the notice period can last up to 548 days. Apart from gutlessly neglecting their duties, Unia are also shamelessly impudent. Totally ironic, if it were not related to my job and my money, which is both at stake in this case (I'm Swiss after all).

Unia do not try to protect the jobs in Switzerland's defence industry, nonetheless they have no problem whatsoever to take my hard earned money which is funded to 100% by international weapon trade.

Until I received their response, I was only disappointed due to their cowardice, but now I officially hate them. Beware Unia! Beware those hypocrites!

3 comments:

Toño said...

I understand your disappointment with Unia very well and I totaly agree with your actual position. They are not only hipocrites, but they treat their own employees not in the same way they pretend to fight for. Do not forget what they have done to Tigresa...

Ryan said...

im not sure what going on but know this u have my support always!

Unknown said...

The situation certainly doesn't sound good...

Sort of like my wait in immigration right now...