Saturday, August 25, 2007

Many Thanks Indeed

Turning 40 has turned out to be a flabbergasting experience. Many thanks to all of you. I've been showered with well wishes and presents. Especially Toño spared neither trouble nor expense to make this day very special for me. I can really strongly recommend to turn forty. It should happen more often.



Tomorrow, I will fly to Bornholm to board a vessel. The next couple of weeks I will spent sailing in the Baltic Sea. Stabilization tests are scheduled, i.e. the ship will rock 'n' roll on purpose. I hope that at least my stomach will maintain an even keel.

4 comments:

Toño said...

I forgot to tell you that if you get seasick because of the ship rock 'n' roll party you should take some ginger with you. It seems to help against the seasickness...:(

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I admire you for what you do!
When I was young I even thought it fun when this happened,but now I am sure would I go on a cruise or so, I would be able singlehandedly to start a mutiny:) and demand that the ship goes to shore IMMEDIATELY:)

Ryan said...

have fun on the ship! ive missed you guys!

Unknown said...

hope you had a wonderful day! A late bday wish and I know that you are having fun up in the land of endless sun.