Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dancing On The Vibes Of Spring

Who had thought that only minutes before spring started the lovely postman would bring me two items which turned my moody self into a dancer on the vibes of spring. I'm so manipulable by retail therapy.

One of the two items is Howies' Pd Polo in breton blue + citrus. The other one is Yes Pet Shop Boys etc.



I'm on my fourth run through Love and I'm simply loving it. It's both day-glo and pastel, bleeding heart and political, artistic and commercial. The boys are in good shape. The best track is The Way it Used to be - simply stunning. Where is the mascara? I want to dance all day and night.

Tonight will be aera's night of the flowers party. We'll have to go. There is no alternative.

PS: this the thousandth post on gomad.ch

No comments: