Saturday, March 28, 2009

Quince Yoghurt

A while ago, I plugged Amselspitz yoghurts. They really brought the fun back into eating yoghurt. But like every novelty, the fun has worn of quickly. Just when I was starting to look around for the next yoghurt sensation, Amselspitz managed to turn the wheel around by introducing a quince yoghurt.



However, I had to postpone my exuberance by an entire week, since Toño simply ate the one I bought a week ago. Nevertheless today, Toño had to work and I actually got an opportunity to taste it.

2 comments:

Mickle in NZ said...

Quinces fully in season here as ripe and fresh fruit. So over in ch - frozen or what?

Mickle in NZ said...

Boiled up 4 quinces to make Quince Jelly, draining now, boil up again for the jelly making in about 12 hours.

My wee flat has been beautifully scented from the first part of the "quince cook up". Looking forward to the aroma from the next stage on Monday night.