Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting Healed

It was Tobey Maguire, who single-handedly heeled me from my arachnophobia. It happened when he tried to get the knack of getting the thread controlled out of his wrist in the first Spider-Man.

I think I'm experiencing something similar with my ophidiophobia. This time by Lila Downs and La Mari of Chambao with their song Ojo de Culebra (snake eye).



Did I mention that Toño and I will have front row seats at Lila Downs' concert in Lucerne on June 4, 2009?

2 comments:

Mickle in NZ said...

New Zealand is Snake Free. It is illegal to bring a snake into this land.

Major Bio -Security alert if even a discarded snake skin arrives here, plus major fines and prison sentences. Some idiots have smuggled into the country and then left out in public gardens a snake skin from moulting.

= full on biosecurity alert, with my full on support.

Mr. Urs said...

Oh, Mickle, did you listen to the song? I hope you don't get apprehended.