Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Disappointing Autumn

Migros has put the autumn selection of their season yogurts on the shelf. I loved all three of this year's summer collection. They were pleasantly zestful, cross-grained acidulous and passionately fruity. However, the days are getting shorter and autumn is approaching fast. It's time to get used to it. So far, my branch of Migros has two autumn flavours on sale:
  • cherry plum
  • grapes


I will have two find another mean to adapt to autumn. I don't like neither of them. They are far to heavy. The grapes flavour has nothing of the freshness of the real fruit and the cherry plum is laking smooth texture.

Dear Migros,

I hope you will do a far better job in winter.

Regards,
gomad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps we can create a special yogurt for you for this autumn. Let's try it next weekend. Gatín