Saturday, September 10, 2005

Guest-listed

OMG, I'm guest-listed tonight. The last time this happened, it was for a concert by the singing nurse Michi von der Heide at Albani, where I accidentally met this guy, I secretly fancied, with his girlfriend.

I'm not guest-listed for a concert or a party, no, it's for a posh Wine & Dine. It would cost CHF 160 per head, however, I will be complimentary for me & Gatín, this charming man!

The theme of this six course gala dinner is red & white. I've hardly anything appropriate in blue & black. I will go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear. It's awful and my hair is even worse, for my barber of trust is still on holiday. Looks like a crisis at Gomad Mansion™ to me.

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

I am quite sure that you will weather this storm with every hair in place and have a fabulous time!