Saturday, September 03, 2005

Setting Priorities

Gatín & I are devoting this weekend to the consumption of the epicurean savours of life. Right now, Gatín is in the kitchen, preparing penne with zucchini and mascarpone (as seen in Salz&Pfeffer 3/2005) and I'm drinking a glass of Loimer's Grüner Veltliner and flicking through cooking magazines. I'm sure, we shall not be bored.

My flatmate Tigresa's devotions lie more in the direction of career and networking: This late afternoon, she'll participating in a podium discussion about "strike - an effective weapon". She will be on the podium together with Swiss MP Paul Rechsteiner. I'm confident that she'll able to keep up with this celebrity. She's not been very long in the labour action business, but has gathered a lot of first-hand experience already and she generally does not mince matters. As a young and pretty woman she has some additional, not so secret nevertheless effective weapons, at hand. Therefore, the preparations took some time:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I am sure she is on the right way to success. I am proud of you Tigresa. Gatin

Ms Mac said...

I love that portrait!