Monday, March 20, 2006

Discovery

Back in September we did some design for a new device at lunch (reminder). As I learned today, the product manager finally got the big go-ahead from the new CEO for this device that will come to the rescue of our caring employer.


At the presentation of the project, I discovered my name in the field of the head of Systems Verification. I have no idea what this function is nor how my name got there. However, I reckon, that it's not bad to be in a new box when the company is showing significant difficulties avoiding the pale horse of the Apocalypse while it is supposed to chase ahead of the red one.

3 comments:

Toño said...

Maybe you own already some rights on that project. Perhaps you are going to be famous. If ever I'd like to get an autograph of yours...;)

Ms Mac said...

Ooooh! Will they have replica condimeto bottles big enough for your prototype?

Or is the photo actual size?

Unknown said...

Since I'm so tired, I can only laugh at all of your cliches.