Thursday, March 30, 2006

My To Do List

I don't know about other countries, but here in Switzerland, bigger company like to send their employees to seminars where they are supposed to learn usefull things such as:
  • techniques to perform health-improving exercises at the workplace
  • presentation skills
  • negotiation skills
  • work techniques
  • you name it...
I managed to avoid such seminars for quite some time. However, there are still some things I can remember:
  • I've been told many times, but I've never managed to apply, is to make a To Do List.
  • As I've also been told, success supposed to be, when one stands up once more than falling. So, I will not be a chicken and will give it another try and make a To Do List for today.
  • As I've also been told, one should always have a theme or an inspiration. This however, I've applied many times with stupendous success.
I've decided to choose sculptors as inspiration for my To do List. How do you create a brilliant sculptor of X? You take a gorgeous piece of stone and remove everything that is not X. Derived from that my To do List:
  1. Make it simple
  2. Make it clear
  3. Make it graceful
  4. Make it beautiful.
Let's see if it works this time.

4 comments:

Toño said...

You are bound for success! Your To do list can only work.

Ms Mac said...

Is it working? I have been waiting for an update!

Mr. Urs said...

Ms.Mac: The day ist not over yet. Swimming is next! Yeah

Toño said...

It continued and had a touch of paradise...