Thursday, December 21, 2006

Clear Sky Demanded

This is my last night in India before I'll red-eye back to Switzerland into the arms of my deriously beloved Toño. We will have a bunch of guests for lunch on Saturday, thus there must be no delays at all!

It's an old tradition among some friends of ours to meet early morning on the last shopping day before Christmas in a big mall. To shop? No, far too tedious. They are there to watch people shopping. Cheep first class entertainment and it includes a free lunch.

I'm a night person and mind getting up too early. Hence, I invite them over for lunch. Everyone is happy and everyone has a good time among friends, before we join our families for the other traditional Christmas celebrations.

And here, as a farewell to India, the title song of Salaam E Ishq - A Tribute to Love, a Bollywood movie that will be released in due course:

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

We're headed off to Scotland tomorrow, otherwise I would have tried to wangle an invitation to people-watch!

Have a safe flight home and a wonderful Christmas and new year with your deliriously beloved Toño!

Anonymous said...

It is sometimes funny while you talk about a song to tributes love, I have been listening to Montserrat Caballé and her dauther Montserrat Martí with their CD "our christmas songs" dating back to 1999, and they are just great.

Then continuing the celebration I was listening to two mexican ladies:

Manoella Torres and Rocio Banquells, who are simply very passional in their interpretations and I just love them because they both take me back to my youth and they remember me as well to my mom... who was simply love in many of its forms....

Ms Mac I wish you and you are beloved ones a beautiful christmas time and a very just the very best for the comming new year 2007!

Anonymous said...

ischgä salami ... keine ahnung was die da singen ;-) ... frohe weihnachten