Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tree Surprise

While I'm sitting here in sunny Bangalore, my deriously beloved Toño is setting up the Christmas tree. Everything is still very hush-hush. Nevertheless, there are some knowns. This is my intelligence collection based on usually well-informed sources:
  • It's the real McCoy - that is, a fir tree.
  • It will be enlightened by real candles.
  • It is 1.8 m / 5.9 feet tall.
  • The basic colour scheme of the panoply is blue and bordeaux (due to the lack of orange material).
  • There will be a mouth-blown vitreous star on the top.
  • It will be our first Christmas tree.
How I'm supposed to sleep until Saturday, when I will get back to my Toño and get a view of the beauty?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you really can't wait to get back... You know I never saw a lighted candle christmas tree while living in switzerland...

Here's to hoping your return flight really goes fast.

Anonymous said...

The Christmas tree is almost set up, it is just waiting for an angel, en then but only then it will be perfectly set up...

Missing you much...:(

Toño

Ryan said...

aww sounds so great!