Saturday, January 05, 2008

Emerged From The Abyss

I've got myself a new mobby. Silly me's bought exactly the same model as Toño already has. Bets are open when we first grab each other's phone in the morning.

So far the most difficult task has been selecting an appropriate ring tone. This has become something really difficult since phones are not capable any longer to just ring. And as a güero, I can't get through with a hot Latin tune (as Toño had to point out). After hours of testing and pondering, I went for the piano rift from Level 42's Leaving Me Now, which was also used heavily in Strike's I Have Peace. I'm not a particular fan of either combos, but I thought that this one does sound least silly in most occasions. What a shameful criteria.

I'm far from having peace, because I've lost all numbers. Please send me an SMS with your name or vCard to +41 79 205 04 49. Many thanks!

No comments: