Sunday, January 20, 2008

Under Shower After The Workout

There are a lot of things that are happening under shower after the swim workout. Such as last August, when I told Beat - the third pooftah in our swim team, former chef turned gaming lobbyist and avowing kitchen appliance aficionado - that I have a soft spot for a certain kitchen appliance.

Last Thursday under the shower, Beat remembered our conversation and he told me that he has his hand on a second hand Kenwood Chef in excellent shape. Well it's not the Major in brushed titanium but it cost only a fifth of that price. I could not resist and after Toño gave his blessing... well it's now in the kitchen of our weekend residence.



There is only one problem of the “law” of diminishing marginal utility. I don't need two of these multi-functional kitchen appliances. Is there anyone out there interested in a TURMIX varioTronic 600 with many extras - such as blender, fruit press and grater?





Added Later

The TURMIX varioTronic 600 has found a new home at Tina's mother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're sick, man... :-)
Odi

Anonymous said...

Wishing you lots of kitchen joy and successful cooking with your new Appliance! You will not want to miss it anymore:)
I know,I got a Major :-)

Happy cooking and baking!

Mickle in NZ said...

A Kenwood - wonderful. My mother has her mother-in-law's Kenwood, and it is still going strong - My beloved Grandma died in 1984. I love using it when I visit the parents.

Enjoy the new kitchen toy, and the subsequent eating... yummo

Ryan said...

ok lost 4 words!