Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cast The First Vote

Things have changed, since Toño became a passport carrying Swiss. We now spend Friday evenings watching political discussions yelling on Swiss television.



What was it about? Whether arbitrariness should become a corner stone in the Swiss naturalisation process (read about).

The ratings must had been phenomenal, since it was the first public encounter between the most famous lady and most infamous diva of Swiss politics.

Now only the ballot has to arrive so that Toño can cast his first vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't be buggered to watch the Arena.
I tried, honestly but they way they talk over each other and are in general quite impolite and nasty backstabbing twats,naah I know of better ways to pass my time.However, I am interested in politics and since i am allowed to vote I rarely missed one.

Ms Mac said...

Mr Mac and I saw some of this debate the next morning. I even understood some of it- will wonders never cease.