Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Red Meat, Beer & Hooters

I'm in northern Virginia in the U.S. of America. I'm surprised how lovely the area is. Before I came here, my host inquired whether I'm a red meat, beer and Hooters kind of guy. Well I replied that I don't mind red meat and beer, but I've never been to Hooters.



Within the first 24 hours, I've not only been to Hooters, but also to Walmart and Subway - all places, I've never been before. And yes, I had a couple of beers and steaks as well - but those are things I've had before.

4 comments:

Toño said...

Did you trink Dos XX...;)

Mickle in NZ said...

Hooters- you're poor, dear host, what a waste on you. I'm still laughing.
hope you laughed and enjoyed the beer and red meat eating anyway.
Huggles

Michael Lehet said...

OMG Gomad - Don't turn into an American....please don't!

Mickle in NZ said...

appalling grammer from me - "Your poor dear hos.........."

embarrassed huggles, xxxx