Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Hotel In View

I just completed a promising test, which ventures me to say that the main problem is solved. Now I can relax and proceed to some more pool related activities for the rest of the weekend. There are still some minor problems to be solved, such as a somewhat more sophisticated clutter suppression. But I can't be arsed to do this before I had a proper swim (there is not much else to do around here). About 24 hours* ago, I commanded one of our sensors towards the hotel where I soon will be swimming:



What else will happen this weekend? My deliriously beloved Toño will bring my mother a huge chocolate Easter Egg from Sprüngli. And my flatmate Tigresa will be marching at a demonstration in Bern to support the workers of the Swismetal plant, who have been on strike for quite some time. It's reassuring to know that there are some people, consecrating themself to a better cause.

*) As you can see from the time stamp at 15:14:45. This is in Hotel (UTC+8), this blog is timed in Bravo (UTC+2). Hence the difference of 6 hours

2 comments:

Toño said...

Have a recovering swim and enjoy a little bit your short weekend. Here in Zurich the weather is just great!

Unknown said...

ah swimming, that's something I used to do a lot of...