Saturday, April 22, 2006

Love, Passion & Eternal Grooviness

On this date, 110 years after Vladimir Lenin, my adorable flat mate Tigresa was born.



Tigresa puts the fear of God into all arrantly sly employers in Zürich and blows up a lot of dust in Swiss labour action. Nevertheless, Tigresa is the joy of the sun and her mere passing lets flowers blossom everywhere.

I pay my compliment to Tigresa on this wonderful day and wish her a life full of love, passion and eternal grooviness.

Wherever you are on this lovely planet, please pause for a moment, focus a flower and drink to the health of Tigresa. Many thanks.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Happy birthday Tigresa! Have a great day. I'll definitely have a tipple in your honour!

Toño said...

Hello Tigresa. I hope you had a great birthday. I took a glass of a delicious Cava on your honour. Felicidades bonita!