Friday, April 21, 2006

Somewhere Over India

I'm flying home - that is, we just came back from today's sailing and are playing the funnel game by forwarding problems to the head office. This will take probably another hour. But then the work part of this trip is over for me.

Tomorrow by noon, a taxi will pick us up and send us to Kuala Lumpur. Before I will be able to hug and kiss my deliriously beloved Toño on Sunday morning, I will cross my boss somewhere in the airspace over India. The poor sod is flying back to Malaysia and has to bring the current trials successfully to an end. It will not be easy. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Toño, I'm on my way.

2 comments:

Toño said...

Those are real great news! I am looking forward to see you on Sunday. God those have been three long, long weeks. Have a safe journey my angel.

Unknown said...

yeah! home at last... or closer to it...