Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sugar Buzz

Ms. Mac kindly asked me for my opinion on Madonna's latest sugar dripping piece of art. Well, Ms.Mac's wishes will ever be my command:



Candy Shop
Sticky and sweet, like a hot horizontal limbo.

Four Minutes
Too American for my taste. However, it is the Americans who should finally get the message anyway.

Give It To Me
This is my favourite - a catchy sing-along. I can't way to dance to it in strobe lights.

Heartbeat
The necessary calmer after Give It To Me - a solid song, though.

Miles Away
Excellent track - this one could enchant us for years on the radio waves.

She's Not Me
Totally camp - Madonna never gives up.

Incredible
This one did not caught me yet. I just don't like the beat. It does not work for me.

Beat Goes On
Well, this I call the right beat. Funky track.

Dance Tonight
You don't have to be beautiful, rich and famous? However, this is the better track with Justin than Four Minutes. Funkier and sexier.

Spanish Lesson
Soy un caso perdido con el Español, esta canción también.

Devil Wouldn't Recognise You
Dark and solid

Voices
Who is the master and who is the slave? Justin, do you really have to ask?

How many stars would I give it? It's Madonna, she never deserves less than the Milky Way.

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

How lucky I am to be so indulged!

Madonna can do no wrong in my eyes, I even liked her version of American Pie so it's good to have a voice of reason!

Mr. Urs said...

Madonna's version of American Pie is the unmatched benchmark.

Ms Mac said...

I've listened to it a few times now- I have to agree with you about Incredible. It's ok-ish until she launches into the second half of the song which annoys the crap out of me.

I love the Spanish Lesson. Also the thought that the devil wouldn't recognise me. Although I'm not sure about that.