Wednesday, May 05, 2010

5 on the fifth - A Journey

This month's 5 on the fifth theme is a journey. For once I did not cycle to work but decided to make a bit of a journey out of it by walking. Though, I did not overstretch myself, it's only 2 km. Here is what I saw:



Everlasting roadworks and of course it's the pedestrians who are diverted.



This dog poo disposal box is called Robidog. We Swiss are very proud of things like this.



A typical traffic sign contradiction. when the red light at the gate is blinking, one is supposed to wait, however this is prohibited by the "no waiting" sign. Which one outranks the other?



A towery errection in the Ash Tree park. I only made once on the top of it.



A cubic structure in the same park. I have no clue whatsoever what it's for.

5 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I saw people at the top of that tower once. I wonder if it was you?!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

loving the poop bin!

jnhgjghnghnh said...

nice pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. We have poop bins in my neighborhood. Must have nicked the idea from the Swiss.

Stephen Chapman said...

Nicest big red box I've seen in ages!