Of course, the free bar in the lounge is tempting. However, I tried a different approach:
- I wrote an email to my beloved Gatín
- I read the heartbreaking story of James Mac’s return from his holiday with granny to Chateau Mac.
- I ate some finger sandwiches and Thai style spring rolls.
- I read some love poems by Pablo Neruda:
Toda la noche he dormido contigo
junto al mar, en la isla.
Salvaje y dulce eras entre el placer y el sueño,
entre el fuego y el agua...
- I took a shower.
- I let me treat with a natural footbath (are unnatural ones with artificial water?)
- I enjoyed intense acupressure and reflexology massages (I forgot to tell the masseur that I hurt my finger a couple of weeks ago), which benefits include relieving pain, balancing the body, reducing muscle tension, detoxification of organs, improving blood circulation and enabling the body to relax deeply and providing a reduce state of alertness.