Thursday, February 08, 2007

4-Letter Snippet

Sometimes it's advisable to clean up a bit when leaving a company. Today, we found this snippet on a VAX directory, back from a time, when computing power was something quite rare and limited:

0 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, get out of my memory, arsehole') ;
1 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, are you still here ?') ;
2 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, just FUCK OFF from this Cluster') ;
3 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, dont you bastards know - I NEED SPACE to work') ;
4 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, okay, as far as it goes, Im fairly slow') ;
5 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, but its not for you to waste my time') ;
6 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, still not got the message') ;
7 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, well, retard - I WANT YOU GONE') ;
8 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, you sure youve got nowhere better to LOGIN') ;
9 : writeln ('%DCL-W-IVVERB, for my side, VMS and QUANTUM hate Users like you') ;

1 comment:

Toño said...

Look at this, some clear statements..