Friday, April 25, 2008

Sweet Welcome

It was my best decisions of the entire week to bugger off today. There were sweet things waiting for me in the letter box:



There were quite some new releases lately, which are fighting for time with our precious ears (in no particular order):

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds with Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Their best work since The Boatman's Call.

Hercules and Love Affair with Hercules and Love Affair
How every club night should had been.

The Young Gods with Knock on Wood
Yes, it is amazing and it does work without the samples.

R.E.M. with Accelerate
A long time love affair.

Duffy with Rockferry
Duffy's had no mercy and caught me off guard. There are only a few women who've made on my turntables.

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

And what say you to Hard Candy? I will ask for it for a birthday present from Mr Mac whatever your opinion, like but I was wondering.

And may I please borrow Duffy for a listen?