Thursday, August 05, 2010

5 on the fifth - On The Road

This month's 5 on the fifth theme is On The Road. Well, I was on the road only 5 minutes so far, here is what I saw:



My town bike is equipped with a Chinese bicycle bell of the brand Five Rams. It's essentially two bells in one and I'm heard when using it.



The advantage of a push bike is that you can use a wide variety of roads and alleys.



There are obstacles though,



and you're given a lot of instructions.



Finally entering my caring employer's premises, and yes, I don't trust my colleagues.

I took the picture with the Hipstamatic iPhone application, which makes pictures in a vintage look with various lens and film combinations. When one shakes the iPhone, the combination is selected randomly. Since I was holding the iPhone in my hand while riding, shaking could not be avoided. Thus the different looks of the pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice

MadeInScotland said...

but isn't that 2x5 on the fifth?

;)

ahoj