Friday, November 19, 2004

Never in Rose

Blogger promises that it takes only 3 easy steps to create a new blog. That's right - but they don't tell you that a lot of decision making is involved. One is to choose a template that reflects the personality & style of the blogger. At least one thing was clear for me from the beginning. My colour option will never be set to Rose!

As a small boy, I had a nightmare, which I will never forget. My mother had got one of this handy all purpose kitchen chopper from Zyliss with sharp blades. In my dream there were 5 m tall, upright-walking cats, which had those kind of blades in stead of pads on the front legs. They were rose from head to tail and wherever they walked, the ground caved in a rose swamp. The cats used the blades to catch people and chop them into tiny pieces. I woke up when they got hold of my grandmother.

Zyliss Chopper

Two weeks ago, I bought one of those choppers. So far I did not have any nightmares. It looks like I don't have to waste money on therapy.

No comments: