Friday, August 11, 2006

Coitus Reservatus

I've been appointed new boss ad interim of our department (comprising 8 talented yet quite stubborn engineers). That is, I have to do the job without the regalia. Nonetheless, Toño thought this qualifies for a sweet indulgence:



Our superiors and personal claim that they could not yet complete the formal appointment process. My boss will leave for good by the end of August. I'm supposed to be the most likely succeeder and I know the ropes already. Hence, I'll have to step in.

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

May I offer you my most sincere premature congratulations?

Toño said...

Congratulations cherub!
I know you are the right succeeder for your boss. And don't forget however it turns out you are and remain the number one...

Anonymous said...

Hey wow!

Congratulations! And enjoy the Sprüngli chocolates - they are divine. Looking forward to tmr,

C.

Rob7534 said...

Excellent news Gomad! Congrats babe.