Friday, August 04, 2006

Fly Air Berlin!

It was only a fortnight ago that I regained frequent flyer status with Star Alliance with all its fabulous privileges, and there is already someone trying to darken my joyful exuberance. It is actually not just someone, but our honourable CEO, who has decreed that our preferred carrier is now Air Berlin. Bastard!

When I regained my poise, I went to Air Berlin's web page to have a look at their route network. To my surprise, I learned that there are loads of direct flights from Zürich, especially to Spain. I've been there already for business purposes this year. Unlike with Swiss, with Air Berlin, I would had a direct connection:



Since half an hour, I'm proud member 130484543 of Top Bonus - the frequent flyer program of Air Berlin. I reckon, such obsequious abeyance obedience of our CEO's decree asks for an immediate salary raise.

6 comments:

Toño said...

That's great direct flights to almost all places in Spain.

I completely agree with you about your abeyance ;)

Toño said...

I knew there was something wrong with the spelling of obedience...

En español es obediencia, pero me dije quiza esta palabra en ingles esta germanizada...;)

Unknown said...

this is very interesting. I feel that travels are so calling my name but yet I'm going nowhere but in a car or on my own two feet. :)

mr. mac said...

Snap. I'm Top Bonus member 190494378 since 30 seconds ago.

I too want an immediate salary raise.

Ms Mac said...

I want cheap and direct flights to Edinburgh. Is that so hard? Lufthansa is ok but it takes you through Frankfurt, surely Germany's worst airport...

You two Air Berlin members really should start campaigning for me!

Mr. Urs said...

So Mr.Mac, it looks like we are leading the race for employee of the year.