Saturday, November 25, 2006

Slick Treadly Flat

This afternoon I was supposed to give a workshop on motivation. But ironically, I just could not motivate myself to go for it and I had to cancel.

The last month was just too demanding. I'm dragging an only half cured gastric flu around, and I'm totally exhausted. Yesterday, I even went to bed at 10pm. Imaging me, getting pre-midnight sleep.

So this weekend is totally dedicated to recovery. I just started with a bit of retail therapy by ordering a Recycled Slick Tread Tyre Belt from howies®:



It's absolutely useless, nevertheless I reckon, it perfectly matches me right now.

2 comments:

Toño said...

Even mother nature needs time to recover. Why should not you?

Pretty thing your new belt, I like it too.

Ryan said...

aww get some rest and get well soon!