Sunday, October 28, 2007

Harbour Bath

København has this amazing bath in the harbour I heard so much about. The last time I was in København, I spent an entire Sunday looking for it. Well today I learned that I missed it by about 250 meters - i.e. I found it today.



Here are some more pictures of this jewel made of wood.

Of course, I was far too cold to take a dip. However, when I was approaching, there where some young blokes jumping from the stepped tower. They must had a key. When I finally arrived, they were gone and the gate closed. I found the bath but missed the chance to take it.

JDS, one of the architectual teams working on it, are planning a harbour bath for Dublin. This reminds me of favourite book At Swim, Two Boys. And talking of reminders: I'm missing the other one and long for a swim with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only a few more days and then you wil be back in your beloveds' arms.Chin up:)

Your reports of Kopenhagen bring back some good memories,been there in 1987 and had a marvellous time!
It's a very interesting and beautiful city!

Toño said...

I am looking forward too...:)