Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spoiled Boys

This summer, I managed to get twice an upgrade to business class on a round trip to Los Angeles for Toño and me.



Well, this weekend I've got my payback.

Toño's caring employer is the organizer of the award show for the cream of the crop of Swiss wines.

Yesterday was the award show, followed by a gala dinner at the 5-star Bellevue Palace in Bern. The dinner went over 5 courses and was accompanied by 10 short-listed wines. Toño did not only manage to get me on the guest list, we also got a complimentary room.

2 comments:

Rob7534 said...

I love the fantastic glamorous life you guys live! 5-Star hotels, Travel around the world, and all with a wine bottle!

I shall strive to live up to your standards!

Unknown said...

How incredibly lucky you both were! It's always nice to get away close to where you live... Which gives me an idea.. Just maybe...