Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vancouver Aquarium

Yesterday, we had some hours on hand and well, Vancouver showed its trademark image. Yes, it was raining. The weather man on the radio said in the morning that the rain will slow down. This became, our running gag for the day. Maybe the drops fell a bit slower. Whatever, we decided to use the time for a visit at Vancouver Aquarium.

We saw some cute animals...



... some I fear almost like snakes,



... and some really amazing creatures like the Arapaima, one of the largest freshwater fish in the world.





I've never seen anything like this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey - you didn't tell me you were here again!

I want to go to the aquarium once again too! Ah but Sunday is here and we have sun!

Mr. Urs said...

Expat Traveller: I did tell it in a comment to your "All Alone" post. We'll try next time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the picies of the Aquarium, my kids are fond of the Beluga Whales and we had to visit the Aquarium online:)'though I think we won't be able to go in real life :)

Save travel!