Friday, September 16, 2005

Insulted

A friend of mine has completed some kind of sport instructor course and is going to instruct. I think, it's a kind of spinning, don't blame me, it's hard to keep track of all these modern sports and sports terms. Whatever, music seems to be important for this kind of workout, or at least the beats per minute of the background tune.

I've been listening to electronic music ever since Mittageisen and the early days of Stefan Eicher (the early day and only the early days!). Hence, my friend thought that I might be the right address for what he calls Techno, House and Dance Music. Never mind, there are some CDs in my humble collection that might fit into the scheme (Ms.Mac, can you please give me back those crimes on disc by Steps - it's for a friend). The real insult came when he asked, if I have such music in my CD tower.

There has been the question ever since CDs had to be stored in homes, whether one should leave a one-night stand before or just right after the sex, when he/she has CD tower in the apartment where the act is supposed to take place. A CD tower? At Gomad Mansion™? Are you mad?

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Steps cds are on their way home to Gomad Mansion.

*remembers to hide CD towers before next gomad visit to chateau mac*